Saturday, October 2, 2010

Autumn Days

Autumn Days was the collection for the week. Fall is in the air here and the trees are just starting to turn. I love colors in this collection. The yellows and oranges are what I see in the trees and the blue is from the sky. We've enjoyed some beautiful days this week.

The photos in the page above are from several years ago. I set up the tripod in the driveway to take the pictures.

The photo in the layout above is another from the wedding I went to two weeks ago now. This collection is great for these fall wedding shots.

I love the layout above. Kensington is a metro park near by. We have always enjoyed going there for walks in the fall. I can't believe how little my son is in these pictures.


This add on pack is a FREE posting bonus right now. Just purchase the kit below, use it in a layout and post it. Find out more information here.


This kit is available for purchase here at Digital Scrapbook Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment