Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October Life Journal

Autumn in Michigan is gorgeous. I tried to capture some of nature's beauty in the October Life Journal Products. The October Life Journal page kit is brand new to the DSP store this morning.


This add on pack is free as a posting bonus. Find out more here.


Tonight at 9 PM in the DSP chat room I will give out this lovely set of leaves as a chat freebie.



Here are a couple of pages that I made up using these new products. This first one showcases a single photo from Kensington Metro Park. It is a wonderful park nearby. I really do need to try to visit this park more often.
This next one includes pictures from a hayride that my grand-nephew and I went on two years ago. I used just part of the word art from the kit to make the title for this page. He had such a fun time that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment