Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tranquillity or Tranquility...does it really matter

So I still don't know how to spell the word. Two l's or one? The webster's online dictionary has two l's in it. Microsoft Word let it slide with two l's but Firefox's auto spell correction claims that there should just be one.

Should I really even care? I'm in awe of what I did. I really wanted to create a collection that was different from what I've been doing. Colors are deeper and richer. Some of the items are things that I've never used before.


OMG---I love that flower! It turned out so good. I nearly hurt my other shoulder just patting myself on the back!

I am really looking forward to seeing how everyone will use the elements in both the kit and the add on pack.

When my husband saw these, he said, "This is our house." Yup, all of the colors here are in our house. He also was a little teary eyed. Not sure if he too was in awe of what I was able to make or whether it was the layout that I did below. I didn't ask because I'm not supposed to notice such things. He's a big ol' softy but shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

So I used just the kit to create this page for my girlfriend's wedding. She absolutely loved the page. I just need to get it framed for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment