Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just For Today

Okay...Just for today...I'm going to PRETEND that it's not still freezing outside.

Here is a new Digital Scrapbook Collection that has a nice WARM feel too it!

Just for Today is in the Store at Digital Scrapbook Place.

You can get the Add on Pack to the kit FREE as a posting bonus. Find out more HERE.

Here are the papers that coordinate with the kit and the add on pack. They are in the DSP store as well.
I used just the kit for this great page of my son, his friend and more toads.



I used the kit and the add on pack for this page of my grandparents. I love having a print paper on the same background as a light colored paper. It makes layouts like this so easy to do as the picture of my grandfather was placed over a circle of the solid paper. I faded both the edge of the picture and the circle of solid paper. I also lowered the opacity of the picture but clipped and copied just the part of the picture with my grandfather so he would be darker than the rest of the image. I took the ribbon star from the kit and clipped off just the tips which I then arranged under the journaling circle.


I used the kit, the add on pack and the papers to make up this page of my son's first time out in the snow. Oh, my poor baby boy was not a fan of the snow his first time out. He was such a little guy and the snowsuit was designed for a baby so it was awfully hard for him to walk around. To make matters worse, the two different sleds we used to pull him in kept tipping over dumping him into the snow.

I love that envelope! I made it in two parts so that you can easily have things peeking out of it. No worries about that gummed seal on the envelope not being archive quality. It's all digital! Lots of great stuff in this collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment