Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Daisy Country

It's still cold here in Michigan and it's rather rainy today. What a perfect day to escape to my imaginary world of country living again. In my imagination, it's sunny and warm of course!

Here is the latest rather Country kit. It's called Daisy Country and is available in the store now at Digital Scrapbook Place.


Here is the add on pack for this kit. You can get this add on pack FREE as a posting bonus. Find out more here.
I made up some extra background papers to coordinate with the kit and add on pack. They are a chat Freebie tonight! Join me in the chat room at Digital Scrapbook Place at 9 pm Eastern Time.
Here are a few digital scrapbook pages that I created using these products. The first one is a heritage page using only the kit.
I just loved the fact that my Great-Grandmother always had a great time.

This next page is an all boy page using the kit and the add on pack.
Even now at 13, my son still does enjoy the challenge of catching a few toads every now and then.

This next page is such a cute girly page and utilizes the kit, the add on pack and the background papers.
Isn't she a Doll???

I had an absolute BLAST creating all of those very realistic elements. They are great for clustering together.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Teresa! I love every one of these layouts! Love the picture of your great-grandmother!

    ReplyDelete