Thursday, December 19, 2013

Today's Freebie and a sneak peek!

Don't forget about that COUNT DOWN TO CHRISTMAS that's going on over at Digital Scrapbook Place.  Today was my day to give out a goodie.  Click >>>HERE<<< to head over to the DSP gallery to download these fun bottle caps. 
 The bottle caps are designed to coordinate with these papers which just so happen to be FREE right now as well.  These papers can be downloaded via the My Memories Store.  Click >>>>HERE<<<< to head over to the shop page to get these papers for FREE!

Here is a SNEAK PEEK and what is coming soon to the store at Digital Scrapbook Place.  Aren't these snowmen darling????  I had a BLAST making them up.  I was up until 3 am.  Who needs sleep?
Watch for them.  I'll get them into the store as soon as I finish the rest of the papers and embellishment.  Until then, Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment