Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Posting Challenge - Sweet Danny

Get this wonderful add on pack as a posting freebie.


Just purchase

Sweet Danny page kit and create a page with it. You must post a link to your page in the Sweet Danny Posting Challenge thread at DSP by the end of the day on to get this add on pack for FREE.

That stitched ribbon frame might just be my favorite piece!

It would be great if you would post to my Woodsy's Wall gallery.

I also made up these papers to coordinate with the kit and the add on pack.


There are plenty of fun elements in these products that can be used in a variety of ways! Here are some pages that I made up.

The first uses just the page kit.


Don't they look so cute together? And you know me and my love for out of bounds...I just couldn't resist having his feet hanging out.


This next one uses the kit and the add on pack.

I absolutely adore this photo that my niece took of my son at Christmas several years ago.

The last page uses the kit, the add on pack and the paper set.

This was the photo that inspired the whole collection. It's my husband's kindergarten photo. Isn't he just the cutest thing?????


I hope you all enjoy these new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment